Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 18 October 2011

yesterday afternoon my market friends made me a few rolls and a cup of tea and they gave me some sticks of blackpool rock that someone had given them,  one stick of rock was a a sugar free one, which is probably why I got sick, I think I have a reaction to some artificial sweetners.
Anyway, I walked down to the mission hall, but they have no services there today, I hadn't realised.
I went back to the library until it closed, and then went back to the camp.
Unfortunately I am getting more and more sick, explosive diarrhea, which I am sure you didn't want to know about, coupled with vomiting, luckily McDs disabled toilet has a sink next to the toilet so you can do both at once.
I try to go to evensong but end up exploding in the church's toilet, much to the practicing choir's amusement. I am too sick for evensong, and I cannot cope with it anyway. So I return to my protesters.
A couple come to see what we are doing, they are very supportive, they say they were in the French protests in the 1960s, for some reason I tell them about the church and they say they  really understand, from their own experiences, they know about people being driven mad with trauma and the perpetrators making it out to be mental illness in order to excuse themselves, they also know of a specific church case where people were hushed up.
Another man joins the group and for a few hours loudly tries to force his opinion onto the group, in the end he goes away swearing and namecalling, not a nice chap.
I keep having to go to McD's to explode in their toilet, as I come out one time, my tentmate is there outside,she is phoning for a taxi, she says that a drunk man was harassing her and no-one would stick up for her, she asks me to walk her to the police station, so I do.
This leaves me alone with a tent and uncertain as to what to do, will I be safe alone in a tent with this troublesome drunk somewhere around, the tentmate was very upset and I worry for my own safety, but all seems to be well.
My friend who's floor I have slept on a number of times is here, happily joining in everything and he is thinking of staying over, so I ask him if he wants to share the tent and keep an eye on my safety, he seems very happy with the idea and he hugs me, he tells me the drunk who was causing trouble has gone. I know he wont misbehave, so it will be ok, so I feel safe now. I think from now on I will call this friend 'P.' just to  make it easier.
I have been sick of two immodiums and everything else so far, but I have some supper and some indigestion tablets and another immodium and some lozenges as I have a sore throat now. I am worried because once the toilets close it won't be very pleasent to have an upset stomach, but actually I end up sleeping sweetly and I wake up when P. checks I am ok and when he comes into the tent to sleep.
I sleep well and wake up at 7.45 again, P. says it is 8.15 but he is too sleepy to see his watch properly.
There is a man outside holding debate with some of the protesters, but he is in agreement with the protest, not like that guy last night.
P.scrambles for the McD toilets and I go to the market toilets and have a quick wash and go to my market friends for a cuppa.
Then I go to the daycentre, I was hoping for a shower, but there won't be time as I have to go to London. I get some breakfast and head off for the station, I get there in time to get the tickets for the train that I wanted, the train isn't too busy, the trains on this line do tend to be quite busy so it is always good to get a quiet seat and a quiet corridor where I can put my head out the window as the train is moving, which is what I always do.
I have another wash in a train loo and change my socks and underwear as I didn't have time earlier.
When I arrive in London it is quite simple to get where I am going, I get the tube to the daycentre, pick up my post and get food and tea, I go to the hairdressing college and book a free haircut, then I go to the Osteopathic clinic. Osteopathy is an autistic person's worst nightmare, too much touch, it is hell to survive.
The Osteopath I see is an old and old fashioned man, it would be no good telling him I have Asperger's Syndrome, he doesn't really want me to wear a gown but I say I would prefer it.
He puts a spirit level thing on me and says that my pelvis is tilted and this may be why I have one leg shorter than, he does some painful things to my spine, my spine is all locked and siezed up, he asks if I was sporty at school and if I was injured (I think the injury comes from police throwing me around but I don't tell him that).
Repairing my back and the pelvic tilt is very hard work, at the end he shows me on the spirit level how my pelvis is now in line, but he doesn't have time to do any work on my neck or leg. He tells me that next time I come I won't see him as he is too expensive to see a homeless person. Nothing like being blunt is there?!
I don't mind who I see as long as I can be in less pain and walk better.
I go back to the daycentre to make use of the computers and to have a nice shower and a cuppa and check that my bag can stay in storage.  then I go tohave my hair done, the haircut is ok.
Then it is time to get back across London before rush hour to get the train back, I manage that and then I find I have got a ticket that I cannot use before 7pm, argh. so I wander for a few hours.
I get the 7pm train and start worrying in case the protesters are gone and with my blankets! I hang my head out the train window and enjoy the journey, the protesters are still there and they joyously show me how the camp has grown while I have been away, there are new tents, new boards, new people, and my tent is untouched and everything is still there.
the same problems with drunk and homeless people joining the protest happens, we also have a group called the anarchists who have joined us every evening, but they are ok.
I feel ill, Osteopathy leaves me feeling fragile, and all the sickness yesterday and the remaining sore throat and mouth make me feel rubbish, plus I keep needing the loo, so it is difficult to settle down even though I am very tired, but because of the trouble last night, we now have people guarding the camp, so I sleep undisturbed, P. was going to join me but didn't so I sleep alone but safe because there guarding in front of the tents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.