Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 19 October 2011

well everything isn't all bad, I was on my way out of the library to look for a cup of tea when one of the protest leaders caught up with me and asked if I was ok, he asked what had happened earlier and he had heard I had 'had a barney with one of the others', I told him that she had kept me awake at night when I was feeling really rough and then decided to rearrange the camp very noisily in the early hours, he grinned and said the good news was that they had rearranged the camp very well. He asked where I was staying and if I really was completely street homeless, I said I was and that it was times like this that I wished I had a house and a bed, his wife and young son joined us at that minute and they agreed with each other that they could offer me their sofa at home for a few nights, they are lovely people and they live nearby, so I will be able to walk to their house later.
I walked up to the other daycentre and got a cup of tea and a very quick read of a book before they closed, when I came back out a cold rain shower had stolen the blue skies, a lady randomly tells me that she is suffering because her central heating is broken, the council are playing up and her neighbour is nasty, people are really talkative and inclusive of me in this town, which is ok.

I wanted to talk about autistic language and neurotypical masks, but I will give you a break from that for now.

On monday as I was enduring Osteopathy and London, my friend in the south was in hospital having a major operation, I spoke to her by text before and after and she was ok, but now I haven't heard anything more so I am going to worry and text her, she means a lot to me, she has helped me through bad times and been a pillar of safe strength. Who said autistic people had no feelings or empathy? we just don't know when it is right to text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.