Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 23 October 2011

The cult continued

I slept late in the morning, to my surprise the other girls slept late too, when I woke I was introduced to them, no-one really discussed showers or breakfast with me so I went without.
I was surprised by the 'sisters', there were only a few of them, they all, apart from the leader, had their hair dyed, they were all fashionably dressed, all very made up and nail polished, one had loads of nose and ear rings and tattoos, and none of them seemed happy, they all seemed depressed or anxious, there was no joy of God here.
We went from the sisters house to the main house, where the sisters started preparing a meal, realised that maybe I needed something, and got me a cup of tea and some toast, it was late morning by then.

The community includes young families,and I end up looking after some of the young children with the leader of the sisters, while the other sisters prepare lunch.
I enjoy being in the farmhouse garden with the children, and I lie down on the grass to relax, but immediately the red ants get me! I got very bitten, but thankfully the cult have plenty of anthistamine cream to hand.

Lunch is when all the cult who live on the farm gather together, (this cult is national one and includes many people who live everyday lives as well as joining in worship at the weekend, not all the cult lives in communities such as this).

Lunch is preceded by a talk or some teaching. The lunch itself is filling and basic, sausages and mash, followed by tea and coffee.

After lunch people go to do their own thing, the sisters go to do a jigsaw puzzle but I want to see the farm and help out, so I get the job of picking greengages in the orchard, I am very happy with this, the man who brought me to the cult is in charge and he seems to underestimate my abilities in this job and is worried in case I get wet in the rain, I am not worried, I fill a large barrow with greengages and then I go to help the leader with picking elderberries. When that is done we go to look at the juicing plant that he runs, and the bee hives and farm shop and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.