Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 16 October 2011

I went to the Samaritans last night and ended up staying for a few hours, they granted the privilage of a cup of tea and were kind to me, they also said that I appeared to be in a lot of physical pain, in true Aspie style I hadn't really noticed, after all there doesn't seem any point in noticing the pain, but when it is visible to other people it is not so good, so I took painkillers and inhalers, my chest on the right hand side is frequently and seriously painful now.
When I left the Samaritans I went to McD's with my voucher and got a cup of tea, then I went down to soup kitchen, there has been a protest in the square behind soup kitchen and people are camping out, someone from the protest comes over and asks if there are any rough sleepers who want to join them in sleep out.
I am delighted as I was dreading going back to my hedge and being alone in the cold of trauma and the new winter. I turn out to be the only rough sleeper at soup kitchen as well! my scottish friend isn't here, he has been missing for a few days now, so I think he has gone.
I go over and join the protesters on a blanket, the girl introduces herself, an ex rough sleeper and she is gay, she tells me there is plenty of tent space for me, so I go to get my sleeping bag and blankets, there is plenty of tea and food so I am happy, I am going to be in a warm tent among other people and not alone, there is the promise of more food and drinks in the morning.
I go up the road to use the toilet and collect cup of tea stickers from the bin, and when I get back my new friend is already bedded down. I join her in the tent compartment and bed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.