Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 19 October 2011

More memories of London:

I thought that my move to London would protect me from the church, help me to get the help I needed and ensure that I didn't go hungry as often as I had done in the last town, a town I can barely think about because of the church.
Shortly after my arrival in London my sister in London found out I was on the streets of London, she got involved, much to my surprise, suddenly I had a sister, she introduced me to an older friend of hers who offered me a bed for the night, I am often offered a bed here or there for a night or two by kind people and I always respect property and privacy, but I was uncomfortable in this situation, because the friend was doing a favour for my sister and because this friend and I couldn't communicate and the next day I fled, I had meant to be going swimming with my sister, but I was suffering exhaustion, severely and I was also meant to have sunday lunch with her and this friend, but I am ashamed to say that I fled and just couldn't cope with this friend of my sister's.
When I fled, I had it in mind to get to the Maudsley even though it was a sunday, because I was trying to get referred to their traumatic stress clinic and I thought that the best way to do this was by actually going there and speaking to them directly, as the attempts to be referred by my doctor seemed stalled. I got very lost trying to get to the maudsley, but when I got there the kind person on duty there sent me over the road to Kings College Hospital to get asessed by the Maudsley team in A&E at Kings, the man at A&E was nice and did a thorough assessment and told me he would fax it back to the maudsley, he also made quite an effort to get me some food, so I was happy, but so exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.