Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 18 October 2011

I cannot cope with doctors and medical things, so I don't cope.
I don't want medicines and useless advice, I just want to be out of pain and out of this hopeless living death.
There, that is my rant.

the nurse says I should eat a healthy diet with lots of fruit, my diet is sandwiches and cooked food from the daycentres and soup runs, and though I have access to fruit, I also have GERD which means I am unable to digest most fruit. She went on about carbohydrates and proteins but couldn't actually tell me how to change my diet to what she felt it should be.  This is all because I was sick at the weekend, I do not think my diet is enough to make me as ill as I was. Nurse has an unhelpful attitude, so I wont see her again. I find medical people and medicines difficult.

the protest is still going well out there. Good. It is freezing cold, an arctic wind, beautiful with blue cold clouds.

The internet is my lifeline, my life is too diminished to rebuild, but here I write away to myself and on facebook and online I belong to several survivors groups and talk to friends and fellow survivors, I go on a crisis help site and a prayer website, but nothing really diminishes the pain of the terrible harm and injustice inflicted on me by the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.