Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 21 October 2011

Well last night I kipped on my comfy sofa again, it was two nights I was offered, and I have had my two nights and got some quality sleep that has helped me, last night was a bit more disrupted than the night before, I was having nightmares and coughing and distress, and the little boy was having a restless night, so he and his mum were both awake a lot too.

Apparently there may be a tent just for me on the protest site later.

I walk to the daycentre and I get an omen that today will go wrong, I stop at the chemist to get some lozenges to try and clear my system which is bunged up and 'orrible, but the bag I put them in has a hole and within a few minutes walking I have lost the lozenges. Grr.

I get to the daycentre and things only get worse. Apparently the clinical outreach worker has been looking for me, I ask why, since I have left that surgery, the man says he doesn't know, then the clinical outreach worker phones, she says she wants to take me to social services, I explode with anger, I remind her I am not part of her surgery, and the excuse is that she wants me to be housed, social services do not house people, and my notes at the surgery clearly say that I do not require housing help.

I go down to the surgery and tell them again that I am not one of their patiets and am not happy with them and that they are to leave me alone.

I am rattled that they are getting at me through the daycentre and invading my privacy and trying to involve social services. But I go back to the daycentre and have a shower and say goodbye to the nice man who has helped me, and then I leave, I don't intend to go back, a pity about the showers, I have nowhere to shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.