Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 16 October 2011

A lot of people have joined the protesters and turned the camp into a party with drink and cannabis, which is not good, it is noisy, my new friend asks if I will be able to sleep and I say I can sleep through anything, and I do until a drunk woman stumbles into the tent thanking us for everything and loudly telling us she is going home, she is too drunk to care that we are asleep.
It is not too bad in the tent, it ends up just me and my new friend in our compartment, and we are not disturbed further and at some point in the night the area goes quiet, after a person who has been beaten up and a person who has been run over come to us for first aid.
I get up at 7.45 in the morning, it is what happy people would call a beautful day and the church bells are singing. The lady vicar shouts a cheerful hello to us as she goes to early communion.
I go to my new friends at the market and I get a cup of tea and a sausage sanwich that they give me, and then there is tea and food at the protest camp as two large ladies arrive with large supplies.

I go to the toilets and spray deodourant at myself and then I try to go to church but I am not in a church coping mood at all, so I rejoin the camp to drink tea and eat snacks, two protesters have gone home for now, leaving me and my friend to take over their little tend and airbed, which is better than having a compartment in the big tent.
The protesters are getting a lot of positive support from the public and there is a meeting at 12.00 but the Salvation Army band come along and drown it out halfway through.
At least I don't have to worry about sleeping arrangements for tonight, it will be luxury, I could even go to sleep now, and I might...after another cup of tea.
It is nice to have a break from the grim terrible condemnation of the church and be part of something positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.