Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Good morning bloggers. It is raining outside, I don't mind, I have always liked rain, it can be a bit wet for street homeless people and their stashed posessions, but I still like it.

Last night when I left the library I went to find the punk couple who were going to the chinese takeaway, I was apprehended by the protesters on the way, they offered me a tent, realised the tent had been offered to someone else for that night, and put a new tent up for me, my own tent.
The punk couple appear with boxes of chinese food, they hand me a box of rice, which I eat very happily. They try to share their caramel chicken with me but I am not so keen on this.

I went to my sleeping place with the aim of covering the sleeping bag and blanket there with plastic to protect from the rain and then I was going to collect my other sleeping bag and blankets from my other stashplace, when I got near my sleeping place I saw blue flashing lights and all the cars turning round, it turned out that there was a fire in the buildings next to where I sleep, fire engines and people everywhere. That is the wisdom of not leaving all your sleeping gear in one place. There was no way I could go in there, and I am lucky to have got the tent tonight and also lucky that this fire didn't break out when I was asleep down there.

I get my other sleeping bag and blankets, and return to the camp. The camp is noisy with homeless people and teenagers at the edge, and I don't really want the homeless people, or any outsiders to see what tent I am in alone on the edge of the camp, so I have to be careful.

The soup kitchen is crowded and I only go over to get a cup of tea because the water in the camp is not hot enough for a good cuppa. I get a cuppa and some cake, and I am lucky because there is a spare pair of socks for me as well, it is hit and miss what the soup kitchen has by way of socks and blankets and things, but I get a leftover pair of socks, they are a bit shabby and lacking in elastic, but they are clean! And tonight I will be able to take my boots off when I sleep, normally because I am very vulnerable, I sleep with my boots on, army style, and my boots need to be taken off and dried out, so tonight is clean socks and a break from boots, good.

I wait until a majority of the homeless and teenagers have got bored and moved off, then I settle in my tent, I have cardboard and a blanket to sleep on and thr ground underneath the tent is concrete, it is a bit harder and more slippery than sleeping on a sleeping bag over gravel as I have been doing recently, but it is good for my back, and I am in my sleeping bag with a blanket over it and a little pillow, my backpack and a shawl at my head, I am fairly comfortable and I doze, then some of the people decide to have aswordfight outside my tent with wooden batons that are used for making protest signs, argh. Then some of the the teenagers decide they want a tent and start unzipping my tent, I growl them to go away, they ask who I am and I tell them that is none of their business and go away, so they go to look for another tent. hmpf.

I sleep and I wake an hour or so later needing the loo, my loo is a minutes walk away behind a tree, I worry in case anyone in the camp notices or folows me, but no-one does. I use the loo in peace and wish that I could get clean knickers and some new wash kit as simply as I got the pair of socks, but the soup runs don't do knickers or wash kits.
I go back to the camp and some of the protesters are sitting up chatting and smoking, I get a drink of water and go back to sleep.
I dream about the market and my market friends and the gossip, and I hear the rain on the tent roof as I doze into waking.
I get up and hurry to the toilet, it is 8am, my market stall is too busy for me to stop and listen to the gossip and hang around. I go back to camp and a protester makes me a cup of tea, it is warm tea, not very hot, he and I are the only people awake, so we talk, he is a bit defensive of the girl who was upsetting me, but I do my best to explain my side of things.
The world doesn't revolve round me, nor does it revolve round her. I am unimportant, I don't want the world to revolve around me, but if she is keeping me awake by complaining about the nosie one night then why on the night I am ill does she make it her aim to keep me awake? anyway, petty squabbles, time to move on from that.

Here I am doing my blog and thinking that it must be nearly breakfast soon.
My mood is up and down, flashes of distress and despair and a bit of ok'ness, since coming to this town I have felt more free from the influence of the church and that helps so much, there is no sign that they know I am here.

Sad to hear that someone else has been through what I went through in being told there isn't enough evidence, it was horrifying for me when my abuser was let off to go round saying he had been cleared when he hadn't, there just wasn't enough evidence, and the whole community backed him up and I was treated like dirt, I hope that no-one else goes through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.