Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 24 October 2011

The Cult Continued

The evening meal at the cult is about all being crammed together in a little space and eating another good meal, no wonder they manage to persuade so many homeless people into their cult. And the evening just before and after the meal is all meetings, with the evening ending in several hours of worship.
I am surprised to see that during the worship the sisters look unhappy, uncomfortable, and don't all join in the singing, some keep going outside, in the end everyone is sent out into the garden in the dark to pray for each other, unusual, one of the sisters comes and mumbles some embarrassed words of prayer for me.
I look out across the dark countryside at the sparkling lights of the towns and villages and think what a beautiful view it is, and wonder if anyone else appreciates it.

Next morning is Sunday. The leader of the sisters said she would wake me in plenty of time to get up and get sorted before the minibuses take us for worship in the cult's church in the city about 5 miles away. But when I get up in the morning she and the others are asleep and it is nearly time to go.
I get dressed and ready, no time for a shower and no breakfast is produced before the minibus whisks us into town for the service, the 'church' is a great big place with an upper balcony where the sisters go to sit, no-one explains anything to me, people keep bumping into me, tripping over me and despite this being a 'Christian' setup, people aren't very well mannered when they bump and trip, they don't apologise, one man nearly knocks me over and then grabs hold of me as if to steady me, I am panicking by now, trapped in this place, too much physical contact and the worship reminds me of the cult churches on the island who treated me so badly, so I go outside for a break, some of the sisters are out there with some of the young brothers, smoking and talking, they have no interest in the service, I think the cult has 'rescued' them and it is the food and acommodation that they are in the cult for.

Suddenly the cult man who brought me to the cult comes out of the church and starts SHOUTING at me! And telling me to go back inside! He ignores the smoking sisters and brothers.

I will have to stop here as the computer is about to log me off, but I will continue and conclude the cult part of my London memories this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.