Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 20 October 2011

Hello. Today has been nothing special, I went with to the protest site, but the girl who caused me to want to leave the site was being a pain again, I actually wrote her a letter afterwards, otherwise the usual situation of me, the non-verbal one, being drowned out and voiceless would occur.

I went to the daycentre, the man there is always so nice, and not in a way that means he wants anything in return, he talked to me and gave me nutrigrain bars and a proper cup of tea.

The world is too harsh for me, I cannot cope with it, I went to go to the women's toilet in the daycentre, a man pushed me out the way and barged into the women's toilet even though the gents was free, when he came out he aggressively asked what my problem was when I said that he shouldn't have done that, he is an eastern european immigrant, the only one I have seen in this town, I hope they don't multiply here, it will be as bad as London if they do.

I went to the other daycentre at lunchtime, and they gave me sandwiches and tea, the man there is also always nice, and again not for any bad reason. As we talked he said he had been concerned when I hadn't been in earlier in the week, he said they keep an eye on the homeless and that they were concerned for the Scottish chap because it was out of caracter for him to up and leave, I told him that I had been worried by Scotty's absence but hadn't known anyone else had noticed because he keeps a distance from the homeless crowd, oh yes, this lot have noticed his sudden absence. I hope that Scotty is ok, he may just have spur of the moment hitched or hopped or even found housing. The man takes my mobile number in case I decide to vanish.
I go to the mission, today it is better than yesterday, but far too hot in there, my 'Grandad is there, he hugs me. We all talk and drink tea, it is good, and at the end someone gives me a £10, thats good. Cup of tea money.
Here I am at the library, my asthma is madly out of control today, I don't think the purple inhaler does much, and the blue one isn't helping much today either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.