Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 24 October 2011

a busy hour

I just went to look for stickers to get a cuppa, I only needed two, but couldn't find any, some of the homeless people were sitting on a bench nearby and they called me over. They are a bit rough but ok, kind to me, a woman and two men and their two Pitbull/Staffie crosses who are quite boisterous.
We share some aimless homeless chat, then a protester from the camp sees me and shouts, he comes over, he was encouraging me to still be part of the protest yesterday and now he promises me a nice cup of tea, I go over to the camp and he makes tea, the water isn't very hot though, so we walk up to the cafe to fill the flasks with hot water, then he makes more tea, hot this time, and we sit round in a communal tent in a big group, while he thumps a bongo and grins 'we are like one big family' he says, and some of the others discuss the girl who I have fallen out with, they say she just has problems with boundaries and getting stressed and flying off the handle, erm, sounds familiar, and one of them says you just have to tell her where to stop and she does. Ok, but I'm glad she's not here, the protester who brought me back says that he likes her and me and he wants us all to be happy. He seems very contented.

The protesters are about to launch a meeting, and I am not into the heavy stuff, so I hoover down some peanut butter sandwiches and drink my tea and slide away into the dark, I pick up a packet of rizla on the steps, there is always a deserving homeless person who needs spare rizlas or cigarettes even if I hate the things.
As I walk up the steps I meet the punk couple, they tell me there is rain coming in (I know) and they tell me to come to their house tomorrow.
They tell me they are going to get free chinese food from a shop that they know, they invite me along, but the shop says they have to wait until after 8pm before they start feeding the homeless. Wow, I didn't know they did this!
So I part company with the punk couple until 8pm, and come back to finish blogging the cult to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.