Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 22 October 2011

I regained my internet access, only I keep having to log back in.
I managed to find enough stickers for a cup of tea.
The protest camp keeps growing. There was an ambulance there earlier.
I have stashed my food parcels, had a cuppa and I am here on and off till 8pm, then I will go to the Samaritans.

Do any of you think I am wicked, malicious, a troublemaker and all that? do you think I am to blame? The church have given me every kind of a bad name that they could think of.
Well, anyway you can't answer my questions properly if you don't really know me or haven't heard my full story.

I have been amazed by the lovely positive things people have said about this blog, but as yet I cannot get down to writing what is really on my mind, and so it stays in my mind and hurts me.
And I am sure that the church will try to close this blog down if I do write it, but write it I will. Because I need to be heard, and the church have silenced me with their louder voice for a long time, and that gag is killing me because they have done wrong and no-one hears me, the church have the louder voice because they will avoid any liability at all costs, even the cost of a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.