Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 24 October 2011

my blog apparently has a fake folower called uGotCrossedSon, some people say it is an example by google but I think it is a virus, someone says it is just a creepy follower, no-one is sure. But if necessary I will have to close and redo the blog.

One of the big problems I have is cigarette smoke, have I already ranted about this? people who smoke don't realise the effect their cigarette smoke can have. For me it makes my lungs start to close down, even a small amount, people walk along puffing out clouds of smoke or waving their cigarettes, and I walk in a crazy fashion trying to avoid it, there is no mercy, if I sit down on a bench or a step then someone will walk past dangling a cigarette in their hand, so I end up choking if I am sitting or walking. It's really hard to go in or out of buildings because people stand in the doorways smoking.
This is a problem to which there is no solution, and all I can do is try to control the asthma, it is not under control, and at the moment no-one is helping me with it.

There is a national asthma charity who are very helpful and they have a helpline run by asthma nurses, they told me cigarette smoke is always a problem, but all you can do is try to control your asthma. They sent me loads of helpful information.
I take a purple inhaler twice a day and a blue inhaler when I need to, the purple one is ongoing regular asthma control and the blue one is a reliever inhaler for when I need it. At the moment I feel I need more help with the asthma, but the surgery I registered with when I came here were not helping, so I de-registered and am now without a doctor.

I had my bacon roll and several cuppas, and I was given some sandwiches to take away.

I feel a bit empty emotionally, doing a blog can really emotionally drain you as well as being the most tremendous help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.