This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 30 November 2012

Morning peeps,
I need tea,
addiction is a terrible thing.

Last night was bone cold even by the time I came out of the library.
I went to McD's for a hot drink and forgot all about feeding myself. Yesterday was not a good day for food, I just kept forgetting.
I went riding on the buses and listening to my radio, stopped to put my thermals on and deal with upset stomach, I must have accidentally had something with aspartame in.
When I got back to the bus station, I fell on the bus and hit my leg against something. OW!
I have a bruise. So hurt leg and grumpy stomach, so I went and sat in the pub with a few cups of tea and my computer and contemplated the disaster of two cups of tea before getting into my blanket pile on a cold night, it always means having to unwrap and get cold in order to have a pee.

Eventually it was late enough to go back to my sleeping place, and there was no one nearby, the roofs and cars and the ground were covered in hard frost and the cold even bit through my thermals and I had a moment of wondering if I really would be ok sleeping out in this weather, but I have those moments and I am always ok. I put my cardboard and roll mat down and created my blanket pile and climbed into it and was out like a light.

I slept all night and woke in the morning feeling a bit too hot and a little dizzy headed as a result.
I have a funny way of waking up in the morning, I kind of wake up and poke my nose out of the pile and if it is still dark but I can hear the roar of traffic I know it is early morning and that I can have a quick lazy doze before getting up, and if it is getting light then I know it is time to scramble.
So when it came to scramble time I scrambled, and had a pee because I had not woken in the night for a pee, then I stashed my things and went to McD's.
I sat in McD's for a whole lazy hour and then went to have a quick wash and then I read my paper and waited for the library to open.
The temperatures are staying low at the moment. and wintry showers are expected, maybe I can make a very small snowman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment