Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 16 November 2012

Good morning/afternoon peeps,

Yesterday I had a pot of tea with the lady from church asI waited for the library to open, then I went in the library but never settled to concentrating.
My friend wanted to know if I was going to meet up with her and so I arranged to meet her later, a few towns away.
I went to church for a tea break and a lady came in who had coats and wanted me to try on coats.
I ended up with a very purple fleece half-zip, haha. Purple.
The ladies in church asked if I was old now.

I went and collected my things from the library and headed for the station, seeing as I neither wanted to write nor wanted to catch a bus.
So I got the train and walked the mile and a half or so up the lanes to where I was meeting my friend.
It was a pleasent walk, a change of scene and I hitched up my backpack and pretended I was a soldier again and marched, my legs were a bit painful but earlier I had splinted my right leg and managed to put my orthotics in my boots, so my legs were a bit happier than earlier.

I arrived at where we were meeting, at the big supermarket, it was crowded and no one would make allowances for me hobbling because a lot of people with more money than manners shop there, so I got pushed along as I tried to wait for my friend.

Eventually my friend arrived, and we went and got a cup of tea, and she also got me a nice jacket potato with cheese.
Then we went shopping in the supermarket, which could be my idea of hell, but she let me push the trolley in order to stabilise myself and so I vroomed and beeped my way around and called people road hogs while my friend pretended she didn't know me :)
At one point I got rear-ended by a posh lady and I told her it would be on her insurance because she shouldn't have been so close behind :) I had fun driving the trolley.
I rarely go in supermarkets, supermarket shopping doesn't fit in my world because of how perishable groceries are. It made me a bit sad and nostalgic.
My friend got me some groceries anyway, I said she shouldn't but she did anyway and then we went and got another tea and sat and just chatted for ages, one of those rare moments when I feel really close and connected to a friend and really enjoying a chat.

Anyway, then she asked if I would like to come home for the night.
So I ended going home with her, and we chattered away as she drove, I told her about some of my homeless friends in different towns.
When we got home her husband let us in and we had some tea and supper.
Then we watched television and then I had a bath and went to bed at about 9pm.

I slept solidly through the night, as I have recently, and woke up knowing I was going to be sick from sleeping in a bed or being too hot or whatever it is about being indoors that makes me sick.

I hurried to the loo and got painkillers and some water but I couldn't keep any water down, which is always a bad sign, I got a cup of tea and hoped for the best, my friend was makling porrige, and I managed to keep most of the tea and porrige and painkillers down as we watched the news, and then I started feeling better.

The man of the couple was going out and my friend and I emptied the freezer in order to defrost it, and then here I am writing for you.
I am also going to start printing off some of my book so that my friend can read it, she will be my first real reader. I am glad her computer is compatible with the disk that the book is saved on.

oh, I mustn't forget, a letter arrived for me today, someone who will read this sent it and it has just arrived, but I am 30 miles away from where it arrived to and I got a phonecall saying it had arrived this morning.  I will be collecting it on Sunday, so I wont know what is in it until then but thank you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.