This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 26 November 2012

Hi peepypies,
Life is as smooth as a square wheel. I am clunky.

Yesterday was wet and windy, the Christmas lights were due to be switched on and town was very crowded, I went to sit and read a book in a porch and wrapped myself in my sleeping bag, I couldn't light my stove because of the weather and I had a nosey person staring at me so I offered them a blanket.

I read my book and then clunked miserably in the direction of the christmas lights celebration and endured that.
Then I found some donuts in a bin, and the other homeless woman came along so I shared my donuts with her.

Then I went to collect some things from the pastor at the church that I have been having a break from, I have decided to leave their church, sad but for the best.

Then I walked back and wandered around, no money left because the cash point is out of order, nowhere to go, fortunately I gathered enough stickers for a hot chocolate at McD's and then it stopped raining and the sky cleared, so I went to my sleeping place.

It was only 8.30 but I was very tired, I couldn't go to my porch because of the usual drunk people, so I went to my corner and bedded down, I wasn't really warm enough but I was tired so I fell asleep.
I woke at 11.40pm,bursting for the loo and it was just starting to rain, so I watered the wall and moved myself and my bedding into my porch, it is always warmer in the porch and I tucked down snugly and slept as a raging storm busily raged, occasionally I almost woke up and told the storm to rage a bit more quietly, but I slept snug, in the morning I felt all warm and comfy and dead lazy, so I lazed about in bed until 7.30, seeing as I had no money for a hot drink anyway.

I got up and hunted for stickers but found nothing. I had a wash and waited around and read my book, then I was delighted to find that the post office opened early because of christmas, and the machine was working, so I got myself a much needed cuppa and a bacon roll.

Then it was time for morning prayer, and one of the delightful church ladies joined me and the Vicar for morning prayer, she takes an interest in my life and we all had a long chat.
Then I wandered to find my shower but the lady wasn't there, she will be there tomorrow apparently, even though today is usually her day and tomorrow is not, but anyway, the man got me a cuppa and I wandered to my church and said hello and then wandered on, collected a sleeping bag someone had put out for me, and also saw the other homeless lady and said hello to her.

Here I am, still rather clunky and low. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment