This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Good morning peeps,

I was lucky yesterday, I found a pair of jeans that fit and look ok, and I got my handwarmers.
I got my police jumper back clean yesterday, and I got some clean knickers, so I am clean and respectable for tomorrow's church day.
I sat on a bench outside church and did some cheese spread and ham rolls for my supper, and then I went riding on the buses.

The bus rides were not great fun, I was still ill from spending a night in the house the other night and I felt shaky and dizzy.
On the way back there was someone shouting into their phone and ignored me when I asked them not to. I don't know why they think the whole bus needs to know where they are going and why but it was so unbearable that I got off to change buses, but as before, the buses don't run according to the timetable on the bus stop and in the end I kept having to change buses and didn't get back until 10pm, which was ok in that it was late enough to go to bed.
I got a hot cuppa from subway before bed as it was a cold night.
I went to bed down and was reluctant to wrap up as I still had a temperature from being indoors and warming up makes it worse.
But I knew how cold it would be, so I wrapped up and put handwarmers in my balaclava and sleeping bag and settled down.
I slept, I slept on and off through the night, quite tense in my sleep, there wasn't too much drunken shouting or noise, I got up twice to go to the loo and at one point I heard noisy footsteps in the bushes and investigated, it was a big fat fox!

In the early morning I was sleeping contentedly, well almost, when the alarm went off, I had drooled all over my pillow and didn't want to get up early, so I stayed in bed until 7am and got up then, there was a hard frost on the roofs and cars and on the ground nearby but not in my corner, the covers were a bit damp but I think I was fairly sheltered from the frost.
Here I am in McD's and it is getting light as I drink my tea, I had a nice walk down the high street in the dark, it was so quiet and peaceful, only the seagulls creaking.

I am going to have a wash and then I am at church for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment