Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 8 November 2012

Good morning bloggys,

Last night I got my bus ticket but I didn't have any peaceful bus riding, kept getting fidgety people too close, who fiddled with their phones and wouldn't sit still, annoying to an Aspie.
And when I got to the port and went to get some chips for supper the chip lady was rude and snappy so I decided to go to the next chip shop along instead, as I left the rude shop, a man shouted to the assistant 'she's had too many chips anyway!' He was obese himself, so I turned round and said 'hey fat man, shouldn't you look at yourself before commenting about strangers?' He had no reply.
Not very Christian of me, but I was deeply unimpressed.
The chip shop further down were polite and friendly and got my chips straight away.
But it wasn't the best evening for bus riding.
I got back while McD's was still open, and got my last cuppa and did a bit more walking before bed time.

I went back to bed down and before I could bed down there were a load of the loud smokers hanging around outside the pub, so I waited and waited.
Then some youths came along right up to the mesh fence by where I sleep. I had to get up and hid behind the wall round the corner, they stood there smoking cannabis and spitting through the fence. I waited, hidden behind the wall.
I wasn't in danger as they were unlikely to scale the fence but if I moved and they saw me and my backpack then they might guess that I slept there, which would not be good.
Eventually they went and the loud people outside the pub went and I got my bedding and went to my second choice sleeping place nearby.

My second choice sleeping place isn't as warm and sheltered but it is less visible in some ways.
The wind was blowing and it was difficult to keep warm enough because I wasn't sheltered from the wind.
I dozed and woke, got up at 6am and stashed my things, bowled into McD's and got my usual breakfast, waited for the shops to open and did some shopping for toiletries and things.
and went to have a wash.
The lock on the toilet door is no good and so I had people barging in halfway through, which is never funny except to them. Why do people who barge in and rattle locks undone always stand there and laugh at the people who they walk in on? It is never funny.

anyway, I washed sufficiently, got a cuppa and came here.
The temperatures are remaining mild and it is bright and nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.