Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Good morning peepys,
Nice weather for dux.

Last night I went riding on the buses until late and waited for it to be quieter and the sodium lights to go out so I could go to the porch in peace.
I got to the porch when the lights went out and managed to sort out my bedding before some noisy people came out of the pub, but I was in the shadows with the dark sleeping bags at the top of the pile so I wasn't very visible so I snuggled down and the noisy people went and I slept.
I woke this morning all warm and snug, having slept through a very windy and rainy night.
I wandered my bedding back into it's bags and stashed them and was grateful for my stick while my leg woke up.
I went for my usual breakfast and had a walk round the recreation ground with my radio.
Then I had a cuppa and a wash and here I am, just reading the rest of runaway.
It is raining nicely and will do for the rest of the day and tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.