This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 4 November 2012

Hi Bloggys,
Not much internet at the moment, will catch up fully soon.

On Friday evening I got a phonecall from my friend about going to London, I was getting worried by this point as it was getting late to arrange to meet up and go to London with them.
Anyway, they were at mass in the town I had been to the night before, so I arranged to meet them there, I got the train, walked up and managed to find the church.
After mass we drove back up to where they live, and we stopped at my old hometown to do some shopping, but I stayed in the car, just in case.
We got fish and chips as well, and went home to consume them, then we watched the news and then I settled to sleep on the sofa.
But I overheated and woke up ill in the morning, my friend was making porridge and I had some despite the churning in my stomach.
I also had a big glass of water and some painkillers in the hope that I would feel better, and some tea.
Soon it was time to set off, we dropped one of us off to do some work and then it was just the two of us going up to London via Chertsey to pick another friend up.
We set off from Chertsey and my stomach started turning over and I kind of knew I would be sick eventually but I hoped to hold on until we got to London.
Immediately before we reached the Blackwall Tunnel I knew I was going to be sick, and we pulled up on a convenient driveway and I was sick on some wasteland.
It was miraculous that I was sick before we went into the tunnel.
I felt a bit better after that.
We got there and I took some painkillers and we went to mass.
After mass there was delicious freshly made chicken soup with crusty bread, and I was feeling empty by then, so I had several bowls of soup and some bread and butter and lots of tea, in fact my friend told me the tea at their house was decaffeinated, so I was probably suffering caffeine withdrawal as well as house sickness.
So I couldn’t stop drinking tea, and then I was on the loo every few minutes.
We had duties to do after mass, my friend and I were putting leaflets in magazines and then helping in the garden, and my tree demolishing skills are still excellent despite illness and everything.
I also went to confession during duties, and that is always refreshing, and then we had a talk and Holy Hour, then it was supper time, breaking bread and thanks and then chilli stew and rice with bread and salad and soft drinks. And pudding and a good old natter and more tea, then it was late and we set off, dropped one lady off nearby and got lost, went back to Chertsey via some services because we needed the loo!
And then back down to where my friend dropped me off to catch the drunk train back here.

Arrived at 1am, it had been freezing in London but was cloudy here and half an hour after I settled down it started to rain torrentially and continued to do so until 7am, I didn't sleep well but fortunately there was no wind so the rain stayed out of my porch. The noise of the rain was so bad that I hardly slept anyway.

woke and scrambled my bedding into the stashplace and me into McD's for a bagel and a tea.
Then went to 8am communion, missed my angelic friend but everyone else was lovely and kept getting me hot drinks and biscuits, bless them.
Went to my other church, was told that there was snow in some areas, and my pastor friend was ill, his wife said she felt bad because they couldn't have me to stay but I told her it was fine and she gave me a £5 towards a tasty roast dinner which I am sitting eating now.
The weather is variable.
I am going to All souls service later and then evening church.

No comments:

Post a Comment