Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hi bloggys,
It's funny, every year we have the autumn storms and flooding and every year the press treat it as a brand new disaster caused by global warming. If it is then global warming is nothing new at all and has never made any difference to us.

Last night after library time I went on the buses, and ended up at the port.
I don't know how it happened but my feet walked me down to the ferry just as it was boarding, and I ended up at the desk and I blurted out 'Am I too late? how much is it?' and the man laughed and said I wasn't too late if he hurried and it depended on what ticket I wanted.
He did me a cheap ticket and I leaped onto the ferry as it pulled away.

I was worried what it would do to me, being on the ferry, but I was ok, my brain just said 'oh, are we going home then? soft bed? it was all a nightmare?'
And seeing the lights of the island only comforted me, it didn't hurt.

I didn't really have anywhere to go on the island, so I walked and looked at the sea.
Then I found a cosy corner with a power socket and wrote a few pages of the book.

Then I came back again, and by the time I got back here it was safe to bed down in the porch, so I bedded down snugly and was out like a light, slept all night but had lots of dreams, which means I wasn't that deeply asleep.
Woke lazily and stayed lazy until 7.30, which is cutting it fine. Got up and stashed and went for usual breakfast in McD's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.