Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 18 November 2012

Hi bloggys,

Well I had my wash and went to 8am communion,
After that I was straight into helping set up for the day.

Then I was on duty on the door, giving out badges and schedules and explaining to people who had come expecting the normal service that it was a church day and they were welcome to stay.
I had a bit of a hassle from a loud guy with learning difficulties who is the opposite of me, but he went away eventually after interrupting each time I tried to talk to people who had come in.

The day started with everyone in groups for Bible study, and that went well.
Then we had a very lively communion service.
Then it was lunch time, and lunch was good, but I got questioned to death by people wanting to know about homelessness.
We had a lovely chicken pie and fruit pie for dessert.

After lunch we were supposed to do games.
The games got a bit negelcted by the older people but the younger people did hula hoop and frisbee and table football and jenga and scalextric and oregami.
I ended up playing scalextric with the curate. Haha!
The Vicar came along and found me playing scalextric with her curate, scandalous! haha.

We were supposed to have prayers and tea and feedback at the end but the schedule disintegrated, I had some tea and helped with packing up.

I was feeling tired and ill by the end.
I know with all my heart that my heart and blood pressure need checking.
Please pray about that.

It has been a cold and clear day but I overheated indoors all day, though it was a relief to be somewhere for the day. It is still crisp and cold but the temperature is due to rise tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.