This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Good morning bloggytypepeeps,

Last night the library closed early and I had no money for a bus ticket and only enough left for two hot drinks, so I sat in McD's with a cuppa for a while, but it is always crowded at that time.
So I went for a walk and tried to work out what to do, it wasn't freezing but it wasn't warm either.

Then I remembered a certain church in this town that does Bible study or worship on a Tuesday evening, I hadn't been there for years, though I sometimes help the gardeners in the church gardens.
So I bowled along there and was invited in and fed tea and had a very interesting Bible study, we were looking at disability and how the Bible looks on disability and how the church looks on disability, so I enjoyed a good natter and it kept me warm and occupied for the evening.
I hadn't been there for years but the minister and one of the others recognised me and they said they knew I helped in the garden sometimes.

The Bible study finished at 9.30 but the minister said I could stay in church with the caretaker, who had to be there until the gardening club finished at 10pm, so I sat by a warm radiator and had a drink and some biscuits and then put my thermals on.
Then I said goodnight to the caretaker and went for a brisk walk to warm up.

Then I went to my sleeping place and tucked down, there were no noisy people near the pub and the lights and spotlights were all out by 11 and I slept.
I woke at 1am, not needing the loo but with pre-flashback tension coming on, funny unusual term but sometimes I can almost feel the flashbacks starting.
But I slept again and had nightmares instead.
I woke with great relief at 4am, and slept again.
Woke with the alarm and dozed, got up just after 6am, it hadn't been such a bad night and I felt refreshed enough.
I went to McD's and had a cup of tea and read my book. I now had 5 stickers, I decided to try my luck at sticker hunting and found 3, I used to think this town was no good for stickers but I have now discovered a knack of sticker hunting here and I do quite well.

I had another cuppa, and then went to have my wash, I don't like washing or taking my thermals off in the cold winter mornings so I have to do things gradually, starting with brushing my teeth and doing mouthwash and then gradually getting everything done.

Then I went to church and got a cuppa and said morning prayer with the Vicar, and then she said she had asked her sister to look for a coat for me, and she gave me some money towards my food and hot drinks today, I have £4.40 in the Post Office but obviously wasn't able to access that while the Post Office was closed. So now I have enough towards whatever I need today.

The Vicar said I could stay in church and have another cuppa, and someone got me tea and biscuits, but everyone kept fussing over me and checking that I had got enough tea and biscuits and food and things.
They mother me to death, you know.

I wandered off and had a nosey rootle through the charity shops, looking at coats and bedding and jumpers, there were a few nice half-zip jumpers that I will look at again tomorrow, and a yellow puffa jacket that I thought I might get as revenge to the people who nag me about wearing a coat.

I went and got my breakfast, a bacon roll, and some soft drinks so that I can sit here and work all day.
I have to ease my brain into the work so that I am working before it realises it, a bit like I have to ease into the washing.
Here I am in the library, I wish the librarian would talk quieter.
The temperature is due to stay comfortably mild today and through tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment