Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 17 November 2012

I did a bit of writing, went to lunch and wandered into church, wandering into church is always a mistake because they borrow me and spoil me.
The church sitters asked me loads of questions and got me a cuppa and the vicar came in with my fuel tablets that she had ordered for me and the church sitters talked about getting me a radio and then the vicar borrowed me to help with setting up for tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a church day, we spend the whole day doing churchy things and drinking coffee and eating lunch, what an excellent idea, it keeps me off the streets for most of the day.
I am now volunteered to hand out badges and get people to pick a colour for what group they will be in, hm.

But then I had to come back here because I had left my stuff here and seeing as I have this room booked for my work I have to not be away too long in case the library staff grump at me.

The library closes at 4pm and I have to go and get some new secondhand jeans and some handwarmers as it will be cold tonight and my jeans are in holes at the seams and in danger of splitting further.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.