This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Hello peeps,
Nice to see you again.

Last night I got the train back and was glad of my radio as it helps me keep calm on public transport, I got back and walked up to the church and there was worship group and one of my friends was sitting outside because she had been doing Christmas fete preparations and had a cold so she didn't want to go in to the group, she made me a cuppa and offered me a cake, and we sat and talked.
When worship group finished, our other friend came out and asked if I was coming home with them, and so I was going home with them, and they took my wet bedding to wash and dry.

We went home, had some tasty casserole and some tea and I went to sleep on the rug.
I had lots of night terrors that I couldn't reach to understand and I woke needing the loo at one point and slept again.
In the morning it was tea and toast and then I emptied my backpack and repacked everything except the rubbish into the new bag.
Then I put my new boots and teeshirt and jumper on.

Then I set off back here.
It was a simple enough journey, and I got to the my hedge and stashed a few things, I have named it my 'store-hedge'.
Then I wandered into my church and had a cup of tea with everyone who had been good and been to communion unlike me.
Then I went to get a shower and washed all the hair out of my hair and ended up squeaky clean and had a cuppa with the secretary.
Then finally I got back here to the library, after several days absence just when I most need to be writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment