Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 October 2012

The couple who befriended me got their money today, so they don't need to rely on soup kitchen at the moment, so they have taken their tent to camp somewhere quiet and smoke something relaxing.
I wont see them again this time as I will also be heading away in a few days.

I jsut had an email from the charity that I did some work with, they said one of my fellow volunteers has just arranged a part time job for me if I want it, it is very kind and I do want the job, but unfortunately I am not fit for it.
It is a job as a receptionist in a pizza outlet, probably in London, and I don't really want to live in London, especially not as a rough sleeper, and I wouldn't be able to afford a place to live in London on a pizza job.
But I wouldn't be able to work in that environment, ie standing a lot, answering phones, dealing with the general public, etc, nor as a homeless person would I be able to scrub up well enough.
I have worked for pizza shops as a deliverydriver, so I do know what it is like behind the scenes, trying to do that job on a weekend night would kill me. But the thought is so kind and it is a real pity, because I am so tempted by the offer of work, so tempted, but realistically it will not work and will not solve anything, it would only increase my stress levels if I even tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.