This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 19 October 2012

After I left the bus station I went over to the toilets, a number of homeless people sleep by the toilets as there is a sheltered overhang and the toilets remain open all night as it is by a truck and coach park.
I got some water, found a low wall and sat on the wall with my stove, brewing coffee.
Sadly the pan's shaky handle came off and hot water went everywhere including on the fuel on the stove, I managed to re-ignite it and got a cup and a half of coffee.
I now only have two fuel tablets left.

I went sticker hunting before the hostel lads were out, so I got one sticker.
I went over to the church which normally opens at 8.15, but a notice on the door said that they wouldn't open until 9 today. It is not my good day, obviously.

I was in a lot of pain in my insides so I looked in my paperwork bag and found a prescription and took it in, 112 tummy pills, hooray! I just need two other types of med that I have run out of, and I hope to get one of those tomorrow.
I went back to wait for church, and when it opened the haughty lady didn't want to stop and tell me mass times, she just looked at me thought 'homeless' and hurried off, I think people like that should be kicked out of church until they become Christians.
A nice man came in and I asked him mass times and he took a bit of paper with the mass times out of his bag and gave it to me and said I could keep it, God bless him.

Mass was at 10 and I went away sticker hunting and didn't get back in time, I hate going in to mass late so I will go tomorrow night.
I went to the library but the WiFi wasn't working, I ate some remnants of food from the Strand that I got on Wednesday and then that was all I could get.
I started walking again, desparate for food or stickers, but in the end the heavy backpack and low blood sugar and tiredness forced me to sit down and rest, I fell asleep on a bench for a long time, and woke and wandered over to the bin, the bin produced two stickers, and here I am in McD's, drinking a sugary tea and wondering what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment