This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Hi Bloggypeepes,

I fell asleep in the library while reading a book, obviously I am still not getting enough sleep.

I went to mass when the library closed, vigil mass, which is usually my favourite, but I was uncomfortable, I didn't feel that it was the right church for me, and apparently the new priest doesn't like the church helping the homeless :(

After mass I went to soup kitchen, as usual I was impressed by the lack of pushing and shoving, and I got a cheese sandwich and a soup and a few cups of coffee and some biscuits, the soup run is very busy and they are only just managing to feed us all, I think this is because the outreach is closed.

after that I walked up with the guys that sleep or hang out by the coach park.
Then I went to find cardboard and couldn't find any, then Scotty2 came back with huge piles of cardboard and gave me some of that.
Scotty2's girlfriend was sleeping out with him and so they bedded down by 9pm, and the other woman went to bed down and it was all pretty quiet and the guys were having an intelligent conversation and Santa was doing the crossword, so I red my book and bedded down, but then a load of drunk or drugged guys turned up and basically there was no peace, by 3.30am I was fed up, because I need sleep, so I got up and went back to the arches to bed down.

I bedded down comfortably and then a guy came crashing in to my arch, I jumped up, and he obviously couldn't see that I was female, he just said 'sorry mate, I'm desparate for a piss' and he had a pee against the wall and staggered back out, he was very drunk and I was surprised he didn't fall over on the muddy bank as he staggered up there, vaulted the fence and went to catch up with his friends.
I slept on the damp ground on my cardboard, and woke late, at 8.15am, too late for 8am communion or mass if I had wanted to go.

It had been a mild night and is a mild morning, slightly misty.
I have just borrowed the toilet at McD's and am sitting in the bus station, I have four stickers and I can't get a cuppa, I have a long wait until church at 10.30.
I hope the couple at the coach park aren't too annoyed at me for moving out, but basically camps and homeless groups aren't really for me, I need a lot of solitude and a lot of sleep, and all night parties don't suit me, I slept well alone in my arch, and don't worry, drunk people coming in to pee would be rare as it is so inaccessible and because the house dwelling young people wouldn't usually dare, nor would they usually wake me, nor would they know I was a woman, that guy thought I was a bloke, and he peed right down the other end of the arch, near where I would pee, nowhere near where I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment