Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 12 October 2012

Hi bloggys,

I do whinge a lot, and when I am depressed I feel guilty for whingeing so I whinge about whingeing :)

Well, I have felt very low indeed. And by this afternoon my energy ran out and my stomach was hurting and remembering those horrible tubes, so I wandered up here to the old chap's place and used some of my meagre moneys for another night here.
I have no idea how I am going to survive, I have never got so low on money so quickly, I only got my money yesterday and I haven't got enough for a fortnight and I still need boots and a haircut.

I get one lot of money one fortnight and two lots the next fortnight, and this is the one lot of money fortnight and I have had train fares, bus fares, clothes and toiletries to get this time and also used money to stay here at the old chap's place.

I had some texts with a friend earlier that cheered me up, I have nothing and am worthless but my friends are little lights shining in the darkness.

My foot  is a lot better, less painful but still not right, I soaked it in hot salt water earlier.
I have sorted my backpack out and am watching crocodile Dundee now.
I meant to do some writing but because it is making my depression worse I think I will give it a rest.

Earlier I saw my pal with the dog, so he is still around! And the old soldier was back at the outreach lunch, apparently he has survived being hit by a motorbike!

The weather is now cold and clear after all the rain, I should be out there but physically it is better for me to rest here. emotionally no, the bad memories send me mad.

I was really hoping to go to London to help my favourite charity for a day, but I simply haven't enough money, sometimes life is so useless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlUAhdvkXA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.