Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Good morning bloggypeeps,
It is a drizzly foggy morning,
I slept through last night apart from about 1am when there was a drunk man rolling about and shouting nearby, he didn't come and disturb me, I am fairly well hidden between the storm debris and the shrubs and in the shadows, but then there were a lot of drunk people heading back from the pub.
Then I slept again.
I woke up at 7am and was up by 7.15.
some idiot was just begging change off me. Ha.

Last night at soup kitchen there were some drunks being insulting but I have short and effective answers to self indulgent idiots who want to insult me.
Santa was there with a few other bearded men, there is a kind of Santa club going, and I wonder if they are feeding the reindeer and preparing the presents.
There were a few nice people there, the homeless woman with the dog and her friends, but the couple from the coach park have sensibly moved out of town for a while.

Roll on tomorrow! I have to get through today and that will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.