This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Good morning peeps,

Well I was wrapped up against the cold, that wasn't the problem, I was warm enough, it was the wind that was the problem.

Last night I went looking for cardboard, I could only find big cardboard, so I cut it down to a decent size. Then I set up my stove near where I was going to sleep.
The stove was a bit of a disaster as the wind was blowing so hard and I couldn't shelter it, and I was used to my small saucepan so the mess tin was much bigger and took longer to heat, especially as I overfilled it.
So eventually I got a warm cup of tea, at least it was good tea because the nice girl gave me a box of 80 Yorkshire teabags.
Oh I used to buy Yorkshire when I could afford it, yes I did.

Anyway, bedding down here is always a bit scary at the weekend because there are loads of people over the wall by the pub and their heads just reach the top of the wall, tonight there was a guy taller than the wall and I was afraid of being seen, but I headed into my porch and once I am there I am behind the hedge a bit.

So I bedded down, all wrapped up warm and in my balaclava. I was warm enough but the wind howled and roared and I only slept lightly and I did wake up snoring and wondering if the pub people could hear me, I couldn't find my anti-snore meds.

The reason I don't overwinter here is the ferocious wind coming off the sea, and the wind blew all night and kept me awake with it's roaring so I only slept lightly, dozed, had the terrors and distresses, and was more comfortable in the last few hours, the zip on the sleeping bag is no good so it kept unzipping, but the wool blanket is excellent and so is the balaclava.

Here I am in McD's, tea and a bagel with philadelphia.
because I got 'borrowed' last time I was here, I didn't get time to waterproof my stash here and though it is all safely there, a lot of it is no good so I have already sorted through half of it and thrown it away, including a sleeping bag :( this is the problem when well meaning house dwellers try to take me off the streets for a few nights, my well-oiled secret little life suffers and I cannot explain to them.

I have permission to stash and use the tap there and sometimes I wonder if they actually know I kip down there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment