Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Hi Peeps,
As you know I am going through one of the worst thin times I have ever been through, this is because I came to this town from London when it was raining and there was no shelter in London.
Unfortunately this town has stretched and scarce homeless feeding points, some of which cost money, which defeats the object. and the daycentre here is closed due to moving and being refurbished.
Soup kitchen is an absolute lifeline but is so busy now that you are lucky to get a sandwich, last night's soup kitchen was better and provided me with a few extra sandwiches to take away.
I have now eaten these and am still hungry, and there yet again has been no hot drinks today.

My parents started feeding me tea in a baby bottle when I was a baby, as they did with all my siblings, and created tea addiction in all of us.
And until this week I have always got through a lot of tea in a day, up to ten cups, big hot strong cups of tea. Now there is no tea and I am suffering caffiene withdrawal, which is a horrible thing, these are the symptoms: headache, blurred vision, confusion, feeling cold, lethargy, aches, sleepiness, depression and irritablity -yes I am worse than usual, lack of concentration.
Basically life is hell. I am sleeping for up to 10 hours, which is good, but I am not feeling the benefit of it because of hunger and caffiene withdrawal symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.