Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 4 October 2012

Hi Bloggypeeps,

Well I went to the daycentre and drank plenty of tea,
they had sandwiches and cake there, the cake is a kind of hot gooey chocolate cake that people in this part of the world seem to consume regularly, I like it and I tell the staff so.

I sit and read a while then I dither over train tickets and eventually don't buy them yet. The price will stay the same.

I go to the backpacker hostel, a room will be the same price as a room at the old chap's place, and there are showers and it include's breakfast and is right next to soup kitchen.
I check in, it is 12.30 midday and I am booked in in a room opposite the one I had years ago, the room is too hot and very basic but I fall into bed and sleep for four hours.

I just woke up.
My foot exploded and all the infection has come out so it feels better. I still feel a bit grotty and tired but I am mending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.