Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 22 October 2012

Hi peeps,

I am in the bus station, it is drizzling, and mist keeps stealing over the town, I am not sure what it is stealing but stealing is wrong.

I went to soup kitchen, some of the guys had built a fire in the soup kitchen area, the fire was warm and smelled nice, but when 'Daddy' got there he told them off and said that soup kitchen was in enough danger of losing the place and that they should put the fire out, again he was dominant and the fire-starter headed off over the car park, hurling abuse over his shoulder and didn't come back.

Soup kitchen was good, I was worried at first because all I could sea was soup and broken up bread, I knew the bread wouldn't last long as there was quite a crowd of people.
But thankfully there were sandwiches and cakes as well, and tea, I had a big cheese sandwich, and three cups of tea and a few cakes and a coffee, and they gave me some sandwiches to take away as well when they heard how hungry I was, they also gave me a big bottle of good clean water.
and they were handing out warm hats, scarves, gloves and socks, I got some sock, and then they came and brought me a good quality soft coat, a brand name and one that feels all duvet-like, ooh soft and cuddly, I will add it to my bedding pile :) haha. I was already wearing my thermal vest, and the night is mild and the fire was warm so I got rather warm when I put the new coat on.

After soup kitchen I sat with Santa and another guy and we talked about winters and towns and hitch hiking, and Santa gave me two food vouchers, 50p each, which can be used for a cheap meal maybe on wednesday or Friay if I am here still or Sunday or next time I am in town.

Earlier the couple who befriended me were at the lunch, they had a booklet of homeless services for me, and I sat with them and some of the other camp-mates such as Daddy and Scotty2 and his girlfriend, they totally understood why I left the camp, and they told me I missed a big fight last night, I am glad I missed it, I was sleeping sweetly and deeply.

Sorry I have been a bit ratty sometimes, I have truly been struggling, when you are hungry then it is all you can think about, and I have to be careful with my blood sugar levels, I am not diabetic but I have a genetic tendency to low blood sugar and I start struggling and am very irritable and dizzy if I don't eat three times a day. also I have never been without tea so much in my life, and that is bound to upset the system.
I have also been getting the tremors in my right arm and hand again, maybe because of all the stress.
I also do have an impressive bump on my head, high quality stuff.

I have just been to the supermarket bins to see if there was anything like an apple to go with my sandwiches tomorrow, but the night time stock assistants were out there working so I couldn't get anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.