Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 23 October 2012

3pm, after a mornign feeling dizzy and sleepy despite a good night's sleep, I had some success in bin raids, I managed to find stickers, one of the stickers was connected to a cup which was nearly full of warm tea, so I took the sticker and the tea, the tea had no sugar in and was very bitter, as McD's tea sometimes is, but warm tea is better than nothing, and then I had more luck, a part eaten and still wrapped coffee and walnut cake in a carrier bag in a bin, I broke off the bit that had been eaten up to and took the untouched chunk and ate that. I managed to get enough stickers for tea and am now sitting in McD's with a hot sweet cuppa.

I had an interesting experience as I walked to church to pray before starting my bin rounds, an older lady shouted me over, and said to the woman who was polishing the door that she was going to church, this old lady smiled and linked her arm with mine and said 'lets go to church', and because of my difficulty recognizing faces and learning who people are, I presumed she was a church person who recognized me or a soup kitchen or outreach worker, as we walked she told me she was drunk on sherry and that she was a former actress in Les Miserables. she asked where I lived and I said I was homeless, she was shocked despite her state. She wasn't someone who knew me, she was a delightful eccentric who obviously picked random people up and befriended them.

Well, I don't mind helping elderly ladies to church but I feel a bit vulnerable helping someone so vulnerable.
Her son caught up with us as we got in the church door, he seemed unsurprised that she had borrowed me as an arm to lean on she told him I was homeless and that they should help me (I do not accept any sort of help or money off people when they are drunk or not in a normal state of mind), her son was shocked that I was homeless but anyway he went to pray but she became more interested in the builders working on the church and ended up chatting them up and telling them of her acting career, I think the poor old builder was actually pleased to have some female attention as he was a lonely single, but this lady was older than him and was quite flirty with him.

anyway, I had a pray and slipped out as the son prayed and the lady continued to chat with the builder and I think they both needed a good chat and some company, so I think that worked out ok.
The son seemed very quiet and subdued, maybe his mother wears him out a bit with her habit of borrowing random people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.