Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Good morning peeps,

Last night I went for a walk before bed time, that is because it was too early to bed down, if you bed down too early in some places it can make you more likely to be found.

So I ambled around, and then went to settle down, but as it was it was too risky to bed down as there were people nearby at a function and some teenagers doing goodness knows what in the bushes.

Anyway, I went to bed down, the temperature was forecast between 6 and 7C, which is not warm enough to lie under the stars in just a sleeping bag but also not too cold for this time of year.
So I got my cardboard, put the little duvet on it as an underblanket, put the cushion on my backpack, and climbed into my sleeping bag with the wool blanket on top.
I was warm, and I drifted into sleep.

At 1am I woke, this is a bit of a habit, and I went to the loo, and tucked down again, surprisingly warm, and slept again.
I dreamed I was at mass, I dreamed that one of the people who had hurt me was actually taking mass and was jeering at me as I came up for bread and wine, and I answered back with 'a woman shouldn't be leading the service' and she was utterly silenced.
Then in the dream I was outside the church room, trying to hide my blankets and cardboard as the other members of the congregation went into the church room for coffee.

I woke up, I was very hot, It was 6.30am, I got up and started to pack my things away, my leg was really bad, I was having trouble putting weight on it, but I packed away neatly and headed for McD's for my breakfast, a bagel and some tea. 7am. I was overheating, which is funny because I have been getting messages asking how I am coping with the cold, well I am overdoing the keeping warm because of you lot of worriers! I was too hot last night! anyway I went to the loo and quickly took my thermals and coat off.
I read my book as I drank my tea, and got absorbed in it, so I used my stickers to get another tea, and stayed reading my book a while.
I had the beginnings of pain in my head and neck from overheating, and ideally I would take anti-inflammatories immediately with lots of water as it is inflammation that causes the pain, but I am not supposed to take ibruprophen, and I had no naproxen, so I took a co-codamol.

Once I left McDonalds it was time to start the dreaded shopping.
I went to Wilko because they were selling special bras, and I was hoping that the special bra's were as good as they sounded.
I have been wearing Primark £4 bra's for years, cheap and basic and functional, but the body part of the Primark bra's become rough and wear sores into my sides, the one I was wearing I had been wearing for months on end, as I didn't always have access to a Primark or the money to spare for a new bra, or it just got forgotten. But the sores under my arms had become permenant and will probably leave scars, so I decided it was time for something more comfy.
So I got a new bra at Wilkinson, funny place to buy a bra, in the hardware store, nice software Stephanie!
And I got some Ibruprophen, naughty naughty! and some lozenges, and then I went and had my wash and change. The new bra fitted very well and is indeed soft and comfy, what a relief, no seams, wide straps, no more sores.

Then I went hunting for other things I needed, such as fuel tablets, so far I have been unsuccessful, and I also got one or two other oddments.

The temperature last night was mild, today is warm with a bit of sunshine, tonight is due to be very mild.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.