Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 1 November 2011

sleeping

Hello,
nothing much has happened in life in the last 24 hours.
I have been editing the story of my life from 17-30, and it is a long slow process.
I have been sleeping in my alleyway and getting the leftovers from the takeaway for my supper, I have been to the market to drink tea and listen to the gossip, and I have been to the samaritans a few times.

The weather here has been exceptionally mild and I have been warm at night, but it is about to start raining again.
Halloween was very quiet, I only saw a few teenagers dressed up and not particularly doing anything.

By the way, I have a very warm and comfortable lot of bedding at the moment, I have a sleeping bag and two wool blankets as a matress, a good quality sleeping bag to sleep in, a blanket on top of that, and two shawls for my head and neck and a little pillow and my backpack for my head.
A bit better than the traditional cardboard and blanket, though if my bedding gets wet or stolen I can end up back to the cardboard and blanket.

I tend to sleep well, though I usually wake between 3 and 4am needing the loo, this is because I have essential hot drinks as I wait for bed time in the evening.
I am usually warm and comfortable in the morning, and tempted to doze, but it isn't a good idea to doze when it gets light in case I am found. Generally I sleep as well outside as I would inside and am less distressed outside, but I do have a problem if the weather turns bad, because I have no shelter at the moment.

That girl from the protesters camp came after me yesterday when I went to leave my spare takeaway on the soup kitchen stall for other homeless people to eat. She scares me, I don't know what she wanted.

I am breathing better since I left the camp because I am not breathing in so much smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.