This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Sunday, 6 November 2011


Last night I went to the takeaway, on the way I was lucky enough to find a McD card with enough stickers on for a cup of tea.
Unfortunately when I got to the takeaway there were 2 protesters there and a gang of skater boys, all waiting for the leftovers.
The protesters tried to tell me about the people who have been after me, I told the protesters to leave me alone and that no-one should be after me, this is related to the social services and the rest of them.

I thought that there wouldn't be enough food for everyone waiting for leftovers, but the man pushed the skaters aside and called me in first, he gave me the rice because he knows I like that, and he asked if I wanted half a pot of curry as well, but I just took the rice.

I went up to the HQ of the housing/welfare/social services and spoke to a nice manager who had a mohican haircut, he said his haircut helped him keep order in the hostel and he said that he understood my point of view and that he would ensure I stopped being bothered by the people coming after me. He gave me a spare blanket and sleeping bag, and we had a nice conversation.

I went back into town, it was misty and drizzly but it was guy fawkes night, so fireworks were going off, though the weather made it difficult to see them.

I got my cup of tea and went back to my alleyway. Sadly someone had pulled all my bedding out and flung it everywhere, this happens, it can be either a spiteful passer by or the owner of the land who doesn't want a rough sleeper or anything left there, but fortunately it was only the already wet bedding flung about and I still had two dry sleeping bags and two blankets.

Because of the bedding being pulled out and flung around and because the weather is still wet, I decide to go and sleep under the hedge. I have a dry and peaceful night but I wake up in pain and I have no food for the day.
I manage to collect enough stickers for a sugary cup of tea. Then I have a wash in the toilets, then I go to a church, I am welcomed there and I have tea and biscuits between the formal and informal services.

The formal service is ok, I started with flashbacks but survived. The informal service is too much for me, so I leave.
I managed to stand and breathe during the services better than usual, despite not having taken my inhaler this morning, my lungs hurt now, and I am feeling very dizzy and tired.

I don't have much computer access today, but I can't focus on the screen anyway. I have taken painkillers but with no food, not a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment