Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 5 November 2011

I have just been to the daycentre for a cup of tea, they gave me breakfast as well and found me a bottle of deodourant, which is great because I had just run out and I asked them if the emergency food welfare people would spare some deodourant even if I didn't have a ticket. The daycentre must have a supply of toiletries for less well off people as well.

Here I am, it is hard to blog so I am reading a book called 'Going Astray' which is about a cult.
Such book affect me because of my upbringing and the extreme evangelicals who have damaged me. I just looked up on google 'damaged by extreme evangelical' and there is a page or two of intelligent discussion. It is interesting to see how blind the fanatical evangelicals are about the harm they do. Just to assure you if you are evangelical, I am not saying that what you do is wrong, but there is a certain type of evangelising that is harmful, emotional arm twisting and misleading people and forcing vulnerable people to think in a certain way, etc.
I am sure any evangelical Christian reading this would agree that they have no wish to harm anyone and only to help them by leading them to Christ and sharing fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.