Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 5 November 2011

wash

I just got back from the difficult task of having a wash in the toilets, normally I use wet wipes but today was a soap and water wash. The way to do this is to go in the disabled toilets when it is quiet, or in this case where there is a whole row of disabled toilets in the shopping centre. You can get privacy in the disabled toilets.

The problem is that the basin is very small and has no plug, so I use toilet paper plugs, it is really difficult to wash your hair in such a small basin, so it is good that my hair is so short. I rinsed it carefully, put soap in, rinsed it out, not very thorough but my hair is greasy and I couldn't leave it pouring grease any longer.
I put my hat on to dry it as I had no towel, then I scrubbed my dirty nails, but couldn't find the nail clippers. Then I soap and water washed the important parts of me and sprayed deodourant everywhere, then I sprayed my boots and changed my socks, brushed my teeth and now I am clean. The soap I was given is Dettol Soap, so it smells strongly, so I smell nice and clean.

After my wash I collected two more stickers and got a cup of hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.