This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

When I left the libray last night I went to McD's and spent my vouchers and stickers on food and a cup of tea, then I went to the Samaritans, which was helpful, I wasn't feeling too bad, but I thought I would go anyway because I had been writing so much about the past and I thought I might need to talk rather than be alone with my thoughts.

Then I went to soup kitchen, which was crowded and busy, everyone pushing and shoving. I stayed at the back of soup kitchen and I got enough tea and sandwiches and cake. My big issue friend is happy, he was not completely sober but he was telling me about a girl he was 'looking after', she was there as well, he was supposed to walk her home though and he was too busy talking to me about a book and didn't notice when she took off and started walking without him.

Scotty was there, I rarely see him these days, he is growing his hair so I almost didn't recognise him, he is now in a flatshare and very happy, I was pleased to hear that. He told me where to find the church that has a sheltered porch, so I will be going to have a look at that soon.
I was approached by the housing and welfare team who have caused me so much problem, I told them very firmly to leave me alone.
As I was leaving soup kitchen, V. came running up, he showed me cuts and grazes and told me he had been in a fight with a bloke with a knife who had tried to rape his friend's 13 year old sister, he said that the fight ended when he threw the guy off a bridge and he ended up in hospital, good Lord! He never fails to surprise me but this is all a bit extreme, I tell him that I am glad he is alright,he is grinning as usual but he tells me his blood is boiling and if the guy wasn't at hospital he would beat him up all over again!

It is raining lightly and the sky is cloudy, I worry as I walk back to my sleeping place, I don't want me and my bedding to get soaked.
I tuck down and hope for the best.
I wake up in the early hours, it isn't raining now and there are only a few hours to go until morning, so I go to the toilet and fall asleep again.

I wake up to find that I have overslept a bit, my alarm is not working! I hurriedly scramble out and am nearly caught by nearby flat dwellers :(

I go to the market for tea hour, they cheerfully tell me that torrential rain is on the way, I must go and look at the church where Scotty used to sleep.
The man at the tea stall gets me to spin my 50p tea money on the counter, he says 'heads' but it is tails so he lets me have my tea for free. They are nice people.

I have a wash and change my socks and then it is library time.

No comments:

Post a Comment