Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 25 November 2011

As I was leaving the library last night, the punk couple who told me about the takeaway got into the lift, they said they hadn't seen me for a while and asked how I was, I said I was ok and asked how things were with them, they excitedly told me that they are expecting a baby, I congratulated them as that is what people do, and asked if the baby was a good thing, the girl told me she had never been happier, so there we all were, in a lift full of warmth and happiness. They also told me that they are managing to get some furniture, which is good, especially with a baby on the way. Lucky baby, they are such nice people.

It was late night shopping in town, so I wandered round the shops, looked at the prices of thermals for when the weather really gets cold, and then went back to the bed and breakfast.

In the bed and breakfast I rinsed the clothes out that I had washed, and wrung them out and out them on the radiator to dry, having the radiator on is not ideal for me as I will get too hot, but I needed to wash and dry the clothes.

I sort my backpack out and do some hygeine stuff, shaving, cutting nails etc, and I watch a comedy on tv until I fall asleep, I sleep reasonably well, waking sometimes needing the loo or too tense, in the morning I get to have a lie in until 9am, but I am tense and aching because I was too warm in the night, I manage to keep the painful memories at bay.
I have a shower and get dressed and help myself to breakfast and watch silly children's programmes as I eat and sort myself out, I soak my mouthguard in mouthwash and sort out my clothes and things ready to leave. I leave at 10am and go to the daycentre to look for my friend who will know wether or not my ticket for the banquet tomorrow has been cancelled, he isn't there, the lady who was meant to be giving me a lift to the banquet is there and she is feeling low and upset, she is having problems and doesn't even know if she is going. I feel sad about that.

I sit and read and have a cuppa, then I come to the library and stash all my things in a locker, it is relief, I can leave them there all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.