Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hello, It has been a hectic day so I haven't got as far as writing the blog until now. And I am tired and cranky from going to the dentist.

Yesterday evening was the same as usual, I got leftovers from the takeaway and went to the samaritans, then I bedded down. The weather was significantly colder last night than it has been for some time, but I was well wrapped up. My only problem was that the spicy takeaway food gave me an upset stomach, I am not used to spicy food really. I like it when the takeaway gives me rice or noodles.
And dealing with an upset stomach when you are homeless is quite an art, but for my first months homeless I had upset stomach a lot, so I learned to cope.

I woke up this morning worrying about being found because now the clocks have changed it is light when I wake up, and I can always hear people and traffic in the streets and car parks from where I sleep.

I went to the market and spent the few hours drinking tea and listening to the gossip. It is hard to waste a few hours like this, but what else can I do? I went and had a wash and a change of underwear and socks, this always makes me feel better.  Then as I went up to the library the girl who caused me so much trouble in the protest camp came after me, she has kept this up for a few days, I wonder if she is not taking her medicine like my friend P. stopped his and started going mad. I tell her to stop or I will tell the police. and I ask the protesters to ask her to leave me alone.

I don't get much done in the library as I have a dentist appointment. I am very happy because the dentist puts a filling in my tooth without using anasthetic, I don't recover well from anasthetic. But I know the stress and the drilling may well lead to me having a migraine later. The dentist also gives me the mouthguard that I have been waiting for years for, and a sheet of exercises to help my clicky jaw.

I go to the mission, my grandad is there and hugs me, I have tea and biscuits, the mission is busy today and too hot and claustrophobic, so I don't stay long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.