Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 28 November 2011

I just wandered off again, anything rather than write about the overwhelming horror of the church and what has happened to me.

I went to a place where someone said I should go, a community attached to a well known church, I was told that there was a nun there who might be able to help if I needed showers and things.

I went there and there were two old ladies folding newsletters and preparing them to be sent, they were unwilling to look at me let alone speak to me, so I decided that no one in a place like that was going to help me, I made a mention in the visitor book of what I thought, this place is supposed to be famous and a place that pilgrims come to, I renamed it as a moneyspinner for the church. How unchristian of me! But it is, it is a gift shop and cafe and tourist attraction, and the people who I spoke to who were on duty wanted to turn me out, there was no Christianity there when they heard that I was homeless and had been sent to find someone who worked there.

Sometimes I feel like saying that church is the last place where you will find Christianity, but that is not entirely true, so I wont say it.

I went back into town and wandered around, I went and bought some underwear, that money I was given last night has come in handy for underwear and jeans.

I went past one of the big issue sellers, he wanted to stop and chat, he asked where I was living and said something very cheeky but relevant when I told him I lived in the hedge, I wont repeat what he said as it can come across as offensive.

I feel as if I am coming accross as a bit stroppy and muddled, sorry.

I am determined to do some more writing about the past shortly, the library has some rather stroppy people in at the moment, I may see if I can move to the quiet room in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.