Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Last night when I went to the takeaway, the skater boys got there first and got all the leftovers, which left me having to wait for the dreaded soup kitchen at 10pm.

I went to the Samaritans, a nice man was there and he was ok to talk to and he knew that I come in regularly. But he wasn't a tea making Samaritan like the others. Fortunately I have a card of stickers for my tea drink later. So after Samaritans I go to McD's for a cuppa and wait for soup kitchen.

Soup kitchen surprised me this evening, only one of the troublemakers were there and she didn't openly bother me. I waited for my food and drink and was surprised that somehow I was one of the first to get sandwiches, a goody bag and a cup of tea, I could have left then, but I stayed and got more sandwiches, another goody bag and another cuppa. After all, I have no guarunteed meals for tomorrow or the next day, so this will be breakfast as well.
It is funny how they give out goody bags here on monday like my favourite food run in London gave out goody bags on Mondays. Though the ones in London were far superior to these, these ones are just a biscuit bar, an apple and a packet of crisps, the ones in London had cake, crisps, chocolate, sweets, cartons of drink, snack packs, all kinds of things. If I come her eon Monday I am reminded of my friends in London gathering at the food van, and I wish I was there with them, I wish I could let B. know that I am ok and that I miss him.

I thought I had gathered enough stickers for tomorrows cup of tea, but I found I was one short, never mind, I will find it in the morning.

I went back to my hedge and slept a warm and comfortable night. I woke up once to retrieve my shawl, there was a fox at the bottom of the bank, he looked like a healthy country fox and probably was, he looked at me as if to say 'go home you mad human!'. and trotted off. He hadn't been interested in raiding my camp for food.

I got up at just after 7am, and headed to the market toilets. Then I went to find a sticker. I found enough  stickers for two cups of tea, so I sat in McD's and had two cups of tea. I suppose the cold weatehr means more people are buying hot drinks.

I started my morning wash in the McD's toilets, I can't loiter too long because the cleaner will get grumpy. So I just wash my face and brush my teeth and do some mouthwash.

My next stop is the market toilets to finish my wash. I empty my backpack out and manage to find my nail clippers, so I cut and scrub my nails, this is a joyful thing! I hate having long dirty nails, it is more embarrasing than looking in the bins or having dirty hair.

Once I have done my nails I do deodourant and change my socks and clean the rest of me with wet wipes and try and comb some sense into my hair. The clock is striking nine, so it is time to go to the library, I meet the Polish man on the way, he is getting a flat today and gettign custody of his son, but he just wants his wife back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.