Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 27 November 2011

Before I left London I was told by my homeless gang there that all the immigrants were going to be put on trains and shipped out of London in order to prevent embarassment at the Olympics, at the time that seemed good because I thought I was staying in London and if the immigrants left then it meant that I would be able to get food and clothes and access the daycentres more easily without being hit and shoved and abused when trying to.

Sadly the immigrant shipping seems to be true, here they are, arriving in this town in a steady stream over the past week, it is going to get difficult to get food and hot drinks and clothing from the homeless services and it will be harder to hide to stash things or sleep, and worst of all, it will get difficult to get on the computers in the library, at the moment they are not enough to make a big difference, but already they are competing for computer space and turning up drunk in the library and being chased round the town by th police as they try to beg and busk and steal.
When I arrived here there was one Eastern European, he had been to Cambridge University to study English and was married and settled with one child. Now there are suddenly a dozen immigrants, and considering the fact that London has thousands to get rid of, and they can't stop them flooding into the country and flooding into London, the future looks grim.

Excuse me if that seems prejudiced, but an immigrant in London who hit and shoved me out of my place in the que openly said to me that he didn't give a damn about England as long as he can get what he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.