This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Well, it has been a bit of a day.

This morning I was pleased to get my round done quickly, and had plenty of time to prepare for my day.

It is a good thing then that I also allowed a lot of time to get to the therapy assessment.
The car wouldn't start.


It started OK yesterday, but previous to me buying it it has been sitting on a driveway for some time.
I have been through everything and it is possible it just needs a battery charge, so a message has gone round 'Any jump leads anyone?' so far none, but we know a good but busy mobile mechanic so it is just about waiting.

However, this morning I ended up in a flat panic, grabbing the blue bike and zooming off to get to the therapy assessment, what a state to end up in for an assessment!
Haha, the therapy assessment went fine and I will now be attending therapy every Wednesday.

Then I had to bike to work, fortunately only a few miles from therapy.

It was a warm day but the shed would wait no longer, it was a shed clearing day.
And you know what I told you about the hoover vomiting on me yesterday?
Today a bag of cat litter exploded on me instead.

I go to work each day in a crisp, clean, dark coloured polo shirt, and I come home in a less crisp clean white coloured polo shirt.

Anyway, so I biked home tired and rather white (no, actually it mostly came out).
Then I relaxed with my programmes and did little else as I was so tired.

Tried to start the car again, and went to get some oil for it, our only local petrol station was almost completely out of oil, what it had left was certainly not the type for my car!
That petrol station reminds me of the one at Millbrook in Jersey, so similar, but even worse.
So I gave up and came off the inner road and onto the bay and biked along in the evening sunshine.

It is nearly bed time and I have postponed tomorrow's course until next month, because I originally cancelled my paper round for tomorrow due to the course, then got the car and said I would be able to do the round before going on the course, and now the car is broken. I think I should do my round, not mess the bosses about, and I should take the course next month when my confidence in driving into town is better and I have a working car! Very Annoying though.

So tomorrow can be spent on doing the garden here, paperwork, and other household tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment