This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning,

Well I fell into bed late and tired last night.
I didn't take 5HTP but I did take anti-histamine and also some codeine because the migraine came back slightly, I also used the ice bottle again.
I slept through and woke sleepy but not groggy this morning and went out delivering papers in the peaceful sunlit streets, the sea was throwing low waves along the shore.

I am just having my usual time to regroup and sort myself out before I go to work, the only difference is that I have to drive to work today, alone.
The first bit of the first drive is residential areas but then I go onto the fast road, I hope the other drivers see the P-plates and are patient with me.

I had P-plates on my first car when I passed my test and I drove to work in West Sussex and the boss said 'It look's like someone P'd on your car!'
I was less nervous then because I was so used to driving that car, I used to drive it round and round with my landlord dozing in the passenger seat or telling me great tales of his days in the navy etc. Some quite rude stories at times, haha, bless him, I don't know where he is buried but one day I will go pay my respects, he was a nice honest man who I lodged with for years when I was in my earl y 20s and escaped the awful sheltered house to move closer to my work.

It is a warm sunny morning and I will be working hard, the family I am working for today are away so they have given me extra jobs to do while they are out of the way. I will have to remember to take milk or all-in-one coffee as there will be no milk in the fridge there for my tea.
I have to be careful with all in one coffee as it has some sort of dried milk in it, although I don't seem to have too much reaction to it in that context.

If the sun is still out and the sea is good, I will swim later, that will be nice.

Tomorrow I have my therapy assessment in the morning and then work in the afternoon.
Then the next day I am on a course, and that is when my driving will be challenged, driving into town and parking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.