Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 5 July 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well I watched 'Parent Trap' earlier and fell asleep.
Woke up in time to miss the beginning of 'Humans' so I watched it and then caught up the beginning on 4+1.

The cat is wandering around, being a teeny monster. My housemate has gone for a few days holiday. So I can clean the house if I want to.

No bike yet, so I am not doing the newsround tomorrow, which is OK as I am tired from working in the sun this week.

The blog stats are still quite high, why? Have I said something?

I forgot to explain something, due to the bike breaking, the shop lent me a trolley to do the heavy Saturday papers, which was a relief from carrying them, although the walking was too much for me, and guess what? The wheel fell off the trolley! Hence having a few days off until I get the bike sorted.
I am not walking well at all and it is so painful, I need to get more help and advice, basically I will never walk easily and always with pain if  increase my walking, so doing my 70 mile sponsored walk each year is happy madness.
I have physio each week and that is mainly focussing on re-tracking my knee and getting the tendons in my legs to work, but not dealing with the pain. The pain and damage are forever, and I am only young, I won't dwell on that, I will just thank God that I can walk.

The other thing I am sure I forgot to say is, I got my prescription exemption certificate a few days ago, and came home from the pharmacy with huge bags of meds :) They are so nice at the pharmacy too, they have been so helpful in trying to keep me in meds when I couldn't afford them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.